Black Friday 2020 is just around the corner and and in 2020 it is to be held on 27th November. Given that this is such a big day for shoppers, we intend to post the best of road bike deals, hybrid bike deals and mountain bikes deals on Amazon. We usually ask that to get the best deals you keep refreshing this page for the latest deals we have discovered.
Next year again! Check the Best Bicycle Deals here >
Black Friday is always the best time of the year to get excellent discounts on all types of cycling gear and bikes. However, finding the best of these is usually a headache given how many of these are on the internet and even just on Amazon. This is why we have created this page to ensure that you do not have to get frustrated scrolling through tons of pages to find the best deals on bikes and cycling accessories and products.
On this page we show you the best ways to find the secret deals you would spend the whole day looking for and some which no one else has found.
Black Friday BMX Bicycle Deals
- Mongoose Legion Freestyle BMX Bike Line for Kids
- Mongoose BMX Freestyle Bike, Single Speed
- Mongoose Title Micro, Mini, Junior, Pro and Expert BMX Race Bike
Black Friday Cruiser Bike Deals
- Schwinn Meridian Adult Trike, Three Wheel Cruiser Bike
- Firmstrong Urban Man Beach Cruiser Bike, Mens Bicycle
- sixthreezero Around The Block Men’s Single-Speed Beach Cruiser
- Navitas Organics
- Kulana Lakona Youth/Adult Beach Cruiser Bike
- Huffy Panama Jack Beach Cruiser Bike
- Schwinn Baywood Cruiser Bike, Featuring Steel Step-Through
- Schwinn Mikko & Huron Adult Beach Cruiser Bike
- Schwinn Perla Womens Beach Cruiser Bike
Black Friday Folding Bike Deals
- Schwinn Hinge Folding Bike
- EuroMini Folding-Bicycles EuroMini ZiZZO Campo 2019
- unYOUsual U Transformer 20″ Folding City Bike
- EuroMini Folding-Bicycles EuroMini Urbano
- EuroMini ZiZZO Via 27lb Folding Bike
Black Friday Hybrid Bike Deals
- Schwinn Hybrid-Bicycles GTX Hybrid Bike Adult
- Schwinn Discover Hybrid Bike for Men and Women
- sixthreezero EVRYjourney Steel Women’s Hybrid Bike
- sixthreezero Hybrid-Bicycles sixthreezero Ride in The Park
- sixthreezero EVRYjourney Women’s 7-Speed Step-Through Hybrid
- sixthreezero Hybrid-Bicycles Explore Your Range
- Kent International Hybrid-Bicycles Kent Springdale
- sixthreezero Hybrid-Bicycles sixthreezero Pave N’ Trail
Black Friday Mountain Bike Deals
- Huffy Hardtail Mountain Bike, Stone Mountain
- Mongoose Status Mountain Bike for Men and Women
- Roadmaster – 26 Inches Granite Peak Men’s Mountain Bike
- Schwinn High Timber Youth and Adult Mountain Bike
- Mongoose Dolomite Mens Fat Tire Mountain Bike
- Hiland 26” Aluminum Mountain Bike 24 Speeds
Black Friday Road Bike Deals
- Tommaso Imola Endurance Aluminum Road Bike
- Trinx TEMPO1.0 700C Road Bike Shimano 21 Speed
- Bikes EURXC550 21 Speed Road Bike
- Schwinn Vantage Mens/Womens Hybrid Road Bike
- Schwinn Volare 1400 700C Road Bike for Men, Women
Check out the best Amazon Prime Day Deals on Bikes here
Do exercise bikes go on sale for Black Friday?
While there are many places that offer exercise bikes for sale throughout the year, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are the best days to get one at a discounted price.
Sales of exercise bikes can be quite significant given the deep discounts. You could find a bike that usually goes for $1500 on normal prices and $1200 during other sales offers during the year going for as low as $1000 on Black Friday.
This quite the discount and if you wait until Cyber Monday you may even find cheaper deals as companies might try to get rid of all exercise bike inventory to make way for newer models. It is important to check for your deals on exercise bikes on different retailers including Amazon, Walmart and from the manufacturer too.
Will bicycle prices decrease in 2021?
Bike prices will decrease in 2021 but only on special offer days such as Black Friday and Cyber Monday. According to experts, retail prices may go up between 10-25% compared to previous year prices. This follows on from 2020 when the average price of bikes and bike products was up 22%.
Some major suppliers tried to maintain their prices as low as possible but most increased their prices due to supply and demand and factors such as Poor exchange rates of the dollar against the Chinese and Taiwanese currencies, increasing costs of materials, labor shortages in manufacturing due to COVID, imposition of tariffs against China, and expensive freight costs.